Betaworks Studios is the same space you know and love, now vaccine-required and mask optional. We welcome individuals and small teams who are looking for a trusted and clean environment to work outside the home, socialize, take meetings, and attend events.
We are still operating at limited capacity, staff regularly disinfect high traffic areas and surfaces, the space is fully cleaned each night, and everyone who enters Studios is required to show proof of vaccination.
- Proof of vaccination is required in order to enter Betaworks Studios (details below).
- Members may bring one guest per day to work with them at Betaworks Studios. Repeat guests are capped at 3 visits per month.
- Guests must show proof of vaccination (see verification options below).
- Guests must share a work zone with their member host.
- Conference rooms can be booked in advance, for up to 2 hours per day. Please do not exceed the 2 hour booking limit.
- Phone booths are first-come-first-serve and are intended for phone calls, not working. Please limit calls to under 1 hour.
- Phone and video calls (with headphones) at a respectable volume are permitted at work zones.
- No roaming calls (walking throughout the space while on the phone).
- Lockers are available to members, free of charge, but Studios is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
Proof of Vaccination
All members will be asked to provide one-time proof of vaccination. You have two options for providing us with this information:
- Show us your official vaccine card (photos NOT accepted) with at least 2 weeks having passed since the date of the last required dose (1 dose for J&J/AstraZeneca, 2 for Pfizer/Moderna)
- Present your NY State Excelsior Pass with an active Vaccination pass
Once you have shown proof of vaccination, we will mark you as “approved” to be in the Club moving forward (so you will not be asked to show proof each time you come in).
We ask that you do NOT come into Studios if any of the following apply to you:
- You feel sick or have a temperature, or are experiencing any of the known COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have been in contact with someone who is sick.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday
9am - 6pm